Sunday, June 6, 2010

Scorpions, GTFO

After a WONDERFUL visit to see my WONDERFUL almost former sailor in San Diego, I came home to the NOT so wonderful situation of bugs in my house. Mostly all dead minus a few arachnids (couldn't you have just said spiders? No, I'm grouping in scorpions in as well). It was disgusting. If anyone knows of a blackmarket need for dried scorpions, I have the supply.

Not much else to report, still bored as hell here.
Got a town newsletter for Auburn and there are a couple of happenings at the library I might take part in, to get to know people around here.

San Diego was beautiful, and I have pictures up on facebook, but this of course, is not about San Diego, because that of course, is not the land down under.
Justin was amazing, but hey, he always is. No news there.


No comments: