Went to the YMCA this morning and was really impressed with the high tech equipment, TV's on treadmills, but every time you start a new set of time or distance, it takes you back to the preaching channel----welcome to GA!!!
On the way home I took a dirt road.... So glad I have a blazer.
At a meeting the other day one of the guys had an accent soooo thick I couldn't understand a word he said and the only way I knew it was my time to read the traditions is that another man motioned me along....
and a lady there honestly said, "I usedta couldn't do that," which sounds like something I would say when I was 13 and awkward (I'm still awkward, just now I'm older, still got the youthful acne) and Amy would correct me. Thank sweet baby Jesus for older sisters.
After talking to Dorothy today I got really homesick.
Naturally, this led to home improvement.
I put epoxy on the toilet where the cracks were, and I think Justin will be seeing a lot more of the stupid cat because by the way she's working at it, she's going to be permanently fixed to his favorite seat in the house.
I pet the stray cat today (I washed my hands after, mom) and I'm pretty sure she's pregnant.... which means MORE stray cats.... which means MORE cats that will just sit in my driveway, less than moving targets. I'm going to run over one some day and feel terrible, but really.... whose cat is this!?!?!?!
I got paint for the dinning room. I don't think I'm supposed to paint without written permission, but it's so much easier asking for forgiveness than permission. I think anything I do to this place will make it worth more to the guy anyway.
The pictures of the new place are up on photobucket and facebook.... tried to put them on here, it's not working out for me.... neither of my degrees are in blogspot photo operation.
Took Tommy to school this morning and remembered how glad I am to never have to go back to high school.... getting dropped off and not being able to drive.... dissecting stuff.... I was glad to have a reason to get up early though so I could in fact get to fore-mentioned Y.
I'm enjoying it so far down here. Heather and her boys have been great, and the weather is beautiful. Even when it rains it's gorgeous.

No comments:
Post a Comment